CHIPS AHOY! Ice Cream Pops
Prep time20 min
Total time3hr 20min
ServingsMakes 8 servings.
- 16 CHIPS AHOY! Cookies, divided
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- Use wooden pop stick to carefully poke hole in center of each of 8 cookies; reserve for later use. Coarsely chop remaining cookies.
- Spoon half the chopped cookies evenly into 8 (5-oz.) paper cups; top each with 2 Tbsp. ice cream. Cover with layers of remaining chopped cookies and ice cream. Top with reserved whole cookies, pressing gently into ice cream to secure. Insert wooden pop stick into hole in each cookie.
- Freeze 3 hours. Peel away cups just before serving ice cream pops.
- PB & Chocolate Ice Cream Pops
Prepare using CHIPS AHOY! Made with REESE'S Cookies and chocolate ice cream.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 9g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 13g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|