CHIPS AHOY! Ice Cream Loaf
Need a party cake? This fun, no bake dessert recipe takes just 20 minutes to make and combines the best flavors - chocolate, strawberry and vanilla - together!
Prep time20 min
Total time6hr 20min
ServingsMakes 12 servings.
- 1 pt. (2 cups) strawberry ice cream, softened
- ½ cup hot fudge ice cream topping, divided
- ½ cup miniature marshmallows
- 10 Chewy CHIPS AHOY! Cookies, coarsely chopped, divided
- 1 pt. (2 cups) vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- Spread strawberry ice cream onto bottom of plastic wrap-lined 9x5-inch loaf pan; top with layers of 1/4 cup fudge topping, marshmallows and 3/4 cup chopped cookies. Freeze 30 min.
- Top cookie layer in pan with vanilla ice cream; cover with plastic wrap.
- Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- Unmold dessert onto platter. Remove and discard plastic wrap. Frost top and sides of dessert with whipped topping. Sprinkle with remaining chopped cookies, then drizzle with remaining fudge topping.
Enjoy your favorite foods while keeping portion size in mind.
Prepare this delicious recipe using your favorite two flavors of ice cream.
Freeze any leftover dessert up to 3 days before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11g|
|Saturated fat 7g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 20g|
|Added sugars 18g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|