CHIPS AHOY!® Ice Cream Dome
Prep time30 min
Total time8hr 30min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- 1 qt. (4 cups) vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 20 Chewy CHIPS AHOY! Real Chocolate Chip Cookies, coarsely chopped
- 1 pt. (2 cups) raspberry sorbet or sherbet, slightly softened
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- Spread ice cream onto bottom and up side of plastic wrap-lined 1-1/2- to 2-qt. bowl. Sprinkle evenly with 1-1/2 cups of the chopped cookies; press cookies into ice cream to secure. Cover; freeze 30 min.
- Spoon sorbet into center of ice cream mixture. Cover; freeze at least 4 hours or until firm.
- Unmold onto serving plate. Cover with the whipped topping; sprinkle with remaining cookie pieces. Let stand at room temperature about 10 min. before serving for easier slicing.
Cool off after an outdoor activity this summer with a serving of this frosty ice cream treat!
Prepare as directed, using your favorite flavor of ice cream.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 9g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 23g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|