CHIPS AHOY! Ice Cream Cheesecake
This easy-to-make no-bake frozen cheesecake is sure to wow family and friends!
Prep time15 min
Total time4hr 15min
- 1 pkg. (15.2 oz.) CHIPS AHOY! Cookies, divided
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1½ qt. (6 cups) vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- Crush 20 cookies to form fine crumbs; mix with butter until well blended. Press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Chop 16 of the remaining cookies.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add ice cream; mix well. Stir in chopped cookies; pour over crust.
- Freeze 4 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer 10 min. before serving; let stand at room temperature to soften slightly. Top with remaining cookies.
Enjoy your favorite foods on occasion, but keep portion size in mind!
- Special Extra
Drizzle chilled cheesecake with chocolate or caramel sauce, then top each serving with a dollop of thawed frozen whipped topping.
Prepare in a 13x9-inch pan instead of the springform pan.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 23g|
|Saturated fat 12g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 27g|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|