CHIPS AHOY! Goalpost Cookies
These adorable, no bake football themed cookies will be the hit of your tailgate party! Prepared frosting and nonpareils are the secret to these fun cookies.
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, 1 cookie each.
- 1¼ cups ready-to-spread white frosting, divided
- 24 CHIPS AHOY! Cookies
- 2 Tbsp. green nonpareils
- 2 Tbsp. multi-colored nonpareils
- Spoon 1/4 cup frosting into pastry bag fitted with small round tip; set aside. Spread remaining frosting onto tops of cookies.
- Sprinkle green nonpareils onto half of each cookie, then sprinkle multi-colored nonpareils onto other halves of cookies.
- Pipe remaining frosting onto cookies to resemble goalposts as shown in photo.
- Size Wise
Take the time to savor the flavor of these decorative cookies that can be included in a balanced diet on occasion.
- Special Extra
Use these fun decorated cookies to garnish tops of frosted cupcakes.
- How to Store
Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 4.5g|
|Saturated fat 1g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 14g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|