CHIPS AHOY! Fundae Your Way Sundae Bar
- Chewy CHIPS AHOY! Filled Cookies with HERSHEY'S Fudge, CHIPS AHOY! Cookies with REESE’S Mini Pieces Candy, CHIPS AHOY! Cookies with HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate and Chewy CHIPS AHOY! Made with REESE'S Cookies
- Toppings, such as fruit (blueberries, raspberries, sliced strawberries, pineapple tidbits), chocolate and caramel syrups, natural peanut butter, multi-colored sprinkles and chopped nuts
- Thawed frozen whipped topping
- Assorted ice cream flavors, such as chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, chocolate chip-mint and salted caramel
- Arrange cookies on tray or board.
- Add small bowls of assorted toppings and whipped topping.
- Scoop ice cream into small serving dishes. Add to tray.
- Let everyone add their desired cookie to their bowl of ice cream, then add desired topping(s).
- For 8 servings, you will need a total of 8 cookies and 1 qt. (4 cups) of ice cream. Just remember that 1/2 cup ice cream and 1 cookie is a serving. Having several varieties of fruit available can help satisfy everyone’s sweet tooth without over indulging on the toppings. Adding 1 Tbsp. whipped topping and 1 tsp. syrup or peanut butter, sprinkles or nuts makes a perfect sundae for a special treat.
- Make it Special
This sundae bar provides an option of flavors and textures by offering several CHIPS AHOY! Cookie varieties and toppings.
Stay in the moment and focus on what you're eating for a satisfying experience with your individually portioned sundae.
- Family Fun
This sundae bar can be a fun family treat to enjoy while watching a movie together or playing games, such as a board game or cards.