CHIPS AHOY!-Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bites
These dessert bites are an easy way to serve a crowd. And with this cookie crust, cheesecake and cookie dough topping, they'll be waiting to dig in!
Prep time45 min
Total time5hr 30min
ServingsMakes 40 servings.
- 1 pkg. (13 oz.) CHIPS AHOY! Cookies, divided
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 pkg. (17.5 oz.) sugar cookie mix
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides.
- Chop 13 cookies; reserve for later use. Finely crush remaining cookies; mix with butter until blended. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing after each addition just until blended.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake 15 min. Meanwhile, prepare cookie mix as directed on package for drop cookies. Add reserved chopped CHIPS AHOY! Cookies; mix well.
- Crumble sugar cookie dough mixture evenly over cheesecake layer in pan.
- Bake 15 min. or until center of cheesecake is almost set; cool.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan before cutting into pieces to serve.
- Food Facts
The crumbled sugar cookie dough mixture will spread over the cheesecake layer in pan as the dessert bakes. It is not necessary for you to spread the sugar cookie dough pieces over the cheesecake filling.
Prepare using your favorite variety of cookie mix, such as peanut butter.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Trans fat 1g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 14g|
|Added sugars 13g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|