CHIPS AHOY! Chocolate-Fruit Pizza
Prep time30 min
Total time2hr 0min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- 24 CHIPS AHOY! Cookies, finely crushed
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 5 Tbsp. chocolate-hazelnut spread, divided
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 6 strawberries, sliced
- 14 seedless green grapes, cut in half
- ⅓ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup raspberries
- 1 kiwi slice
- Line 9-inch round pan with plastic wrap, with ends of wrap extending over side. Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of prepared pan. Refrigerate 30 min.
- Beat cream cheese and ¼ cup chocolate-hazelnut spread in medium bowl with mixer until blended. Gently stir in whipped topping; spread onto crust. Top with fruit.
- Microwave remaining hazelnut spread in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 sec.; stir. Spoon into resealable plastic bag. Cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag; use to drizzle hazelnut spread over fruit. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Use plastic wrap handles to remove pizza from pan before cutting into wedges to serve.
This colorful pizza can be refrigerated up to 24 hours before serving.
- Size Wise
Sweets can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 12g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 11g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||8 %DV|