CHIPS AHOY! Chocolate Cupcakes
Make your cupcakes extra special by baking cupcake batter over a cookie for a fun double dessert! Frost with whipped topping and mini marshmallows.
Prep time20 min
Total time1hr 21min
ServingsMakes 24 servings.
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) devil's food cake mix
- 24 CHIPS AHOY! Cookies
- 3 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place 1 cookie, top side down, in each of 24 paper-lined muffin cups.
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package; spoon over cookies.
- Bake 18 to 21 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool in pans 10 min. Remove from pans to wire racks; cool completely.
- Remove paper liners from cupcakes. Place cupcakes, upside down, on serving plates; top with whipped topping and marshmallows just before serving.
Substitute 2 Tbsp. red, white and blue multi-colored sprinkles for the marshmallows.
Omit marshmallows. After removing cooled cupcakes from paper liners, cut them horizontally in half. Spread 2 Tbsp. marshmallow creme onto bottom half of each cupcake; cover with top of cupcake.
- Fun Idea
Insert a small paper American flag (on toothpick) into top of each decorated cupcake.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 12g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 15g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|