CHIPS AHOY! Chocolate Cream Squares
Need the perfect dessert for a potluck? These layers of toffee cookie crust, chocolate pudding, and chocolate chip cookies are an easy choice!
Prep time20 min
Total time5hr 0min
ServingsMakes 24 servings.
- 26 CHIPS AHOY! Cookies, divided
- ½ cup toffee bits
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1½ cups milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides.
- Chop 6 cookies; reserve for later use. Finely crush remaining cookies; place in medium bowl. Add toffee bits and butter; mix well. Press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake 8 to 10 min. or until toffee bits begin to melt and crust is golden brown. Cool completely.
- Beat pudding mix and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Gently stir in 1 cup whipped topping; spread over crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Spread remaining whipped topping onto dessert just before serving; sprinkle with reserved chopped cookies. Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan before cutting to serve.
- Size Wise
Allow yourself both the time and attention to savor the flavor of this sweet treat.
- Special Extra
Sprinkle with additional 2 Tbsp. toffee bits in addition to the reserved chopped cookies just before serving.
Prepare using your favorite variety of CHIPS AHOY! Cookies.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 4.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 12g|
|Added sugars 10g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|