CHIPS AHOY! Chocolate Banana Quesadilla
Your Mexican dessert has never been so fun! Enjoy this sweet quesadilla filled with chocolate-hazelnut spread and bananas for a homemade dessert.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 8 servings.
- 4 CHIPS AHOY! Cookies, divided
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 2 Tbsp. chocolate-hazelnut spread
- ½ banana, sliced
- 1 tsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. strawberry jam, warmed
- ¼ cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- Cut 2 cookies into quarters; reserve for later use. Chop remaining cookies.
- Spread tortillas to within 1/2 inch of edges with chocolate-hazelnut spread. Top 1 tortilla with bananas and chopped cookies; cover with remaining tortilla, chocolate-hazelnut spread side down.
- Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add quesadilla; cook 1 min. on each side or until heated through and lightly browned on both sides.
- Transfer quesadilla to cutting board; cut into 8 wedges. Serve topped with jam, whipped topping and reserved cookie pieces.
- Special Extra
Serve with ice cream.
Substitute 1/2 cup sliced strawberries for the warmed jam.
This simple, yet flavorful, recipe can easily be doubled or tripled to make enough for a crowd. Just increase all the ingredients proportionately.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 4.5g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 8g|
|Added sugars 6g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|