CHIPS AHOY! Basketball Fruit "Pie"
It's game time! This arrangement of mandarin orange segments and blueberries forms a basketball on top of a 12-inch pudding covered cookie crust.
Prep time20 min
Total time2hr 30min
ServingsMakes 12 servings.
- 28 CHIPS AHOY! Cookies, finely crushed
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup milk
- 3 cans (11 oz. each) mandarin orange segments, well drained with 1/4 cup liquid reserved
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) French vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1½ cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- ¾ cup blueberries
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of foil-covered 12-inch pizza pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 5 min. or until crust is lightly browned; cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy. Gradually blend in milk, then reserved mandarin orange liquid. Add dry pudding mix; beat 2 min. (Pudding mixture will be thick.) Add whipped topping; mix well.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto crust; top with oranges and blueberries to resemble basketball as shown in photo.
- Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Make Ahead
The cookie crust can be baked ahead of time; cool completely. Wrap in foil. Refrigerate up to 2 days before using as directed. If desired, the cream cheese mixture can be prepared and spread onto crust ahead of time. Refrigerate up to 8 hours before topping with the fruit. Once the fruit has been added to the pizza, the dessert can be refrigerated up to 2 hours before serving.
Prepare using Neufchatel cheese and frozen light whipped topping.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 18g|
|Saturated fat 10g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 23g|
|Added sugars 15g|
|Vitamin A||15 %DV|
|Vitamin C||25 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|