Chippy the Snail
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 2 servings.
- 1 stalk celery, cut crosswise in half
- 1 tsp. creamy peanut butter
- 1½ tsp. chocolate-hazelnut spread, divided
- 2 CHIPS AHOY! Cookies
- 4 miniature candy-coated chocolate pieces
- Cut thin slice off bottom of each celery piece so it sits flat. Cut trimmed bottom slices into 4 thin strips for the snails' antennas.
- Spread peanut butter into 1 large celery piece; fill remaining piece with 1 tsp. hazelnut spread.
- Microwave remaining hazelnut spread in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 8 sec.; spoon into resealable plastic bag. Cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag; use to pipe hazelnut spread onto tops of cookies to resemble snails' shells.
- Insert cookies into stuffed celery pieces. Add antennas and chocolate pieces to resemble snails as shown in photo.
- Fun for Kids
These cute snacks are a great activity to do with kids!
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 5g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 7g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|