Chipotle Deviled Eggs
Deviled eggs make a New Year's resolution. Meet the spicier, more exciting new appetizer.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 24 servings, 1 garnished deviled egg and 15 WHEAT THINS each.
- 1 doz. hard-cooked eggs
- 2 tsp. chopped canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce with 1 Tbsp. adobo sauce, divided
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- WHEAT THINS Original Snacks
- Cut eggs lengthwise in half. Remove yolks; place in small bowl.
- Mash yolks with fork. Reserve ½ tsp. peppers. Add remaining peppers to egg yolks with adobe sauce, mayonnaise and salt; mix well.
- Fill egg whites with yolk mixture. Top with reserved peppers.
- Insert 1 WHEAT THINS into filling in each egg white just before serving. Serve each with 15 additional WHEAT THINS.
- Make Ahead
Prepare eggs as directed, except do not garnish with reserved peppers or WHEAT THINS. Refrigerate up to 12 hours. Garnish with reserved peppers and WHEAT THINS just before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 9g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 4g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|