Chipotle Chicken Bites
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 2 topped crackers each.
- 2 Tbsp. Italian dressing
- 1 small whole chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken breast
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) brick cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup chopped mango
- 24 RITZ Crackers
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped cilantro
- Place dressing and chipotle in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Mix chicken and dressing mixture in small bowl.
- Mix cream cheese and mango in separate small bowl until well blended.
- Top each cracker with about 1 tsp. cream cheese mixture and about 1 Tbsp. chicken mixture. Sprinkle with cilantro.
Try cooked pork instead of the chicken.
Instead of the mango, try fresh raspberries or ripe peaches when in season!
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|