Looking for a new make ahead dip idea? Try mixing smoky chipotle peppers with crisp turkey bacon in this creamy dip that combines sweet, smoky & salty all in one!
Prep time25 min
Total time1hr 0min
ServingsMakes 10 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 16 WHEAT THINS each.
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar, divided
- 3 slices turkey bacon
- 1 canned chipotle pepper in adobo sauce with 1 Tbsp. reserved sauce
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Neufchatel cheese, softened
- WHEAT THINS Original Snacks
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place wire rack on foil-covered rimmed baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Reserve half the sugar for later use. Rub 1 tsp. of the remaining sugar evenly onto both sides of each bacon slice; place in single layer on prepared rack.
- Bake 25 min. or until edges of bacon are crisp and golden brown; cool completely.
- Chop bacon, then finely chop chipotle pepper. Place chopped peppers in medium bowl. Add Neufchatel cheese, reserved chipotle sauce and reserved sugar; mix well.
- Reserve 1 Tbsp. bacon; stir remaining chopped bacon into cream cheese mixture. Spoon into serving bowl; top with remaining bacon.
- Serve with WHEAT THINS.
- Special Extra
Cut small red bell pepper into small star shapes with cookie cutter or sharp knife. Use to garnish dip before serving.
Serve with WHEAT THINS Big Snacks. Makes 10 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 11 WHEAT THINS Big Snacks each.
- Make Ahead
This flavorful dip can be prepared ahead of time. Refrigerate up to 24 hours before serving.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 12g|
|Saturated fat 4g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 7g|
|Vitamin A||10 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|