Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 16 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 11 pieces each.
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 3 Tbsp. cream cheese, softened
- 3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 can (15 oz.) artichoke hearts in water, drained, chopped
- 1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 cup finely chopped red peppers
- WHEAT THINS Big Snacks
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix mayonnaise, cream cheese and 1 Tbsp. Parmesan in medium bowl until blended. Add all remaining ingredients except WHEAT THINS; mix well.
- Spoon into 1-1/2-qt. casserole; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan.
- Bake 30 min. or until heated through. Serve with WHEAT THINS.
- Special Extra
For a touch of heat, stir a dash of hot pepper sauce into dip before baking as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 12g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 5g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||10 %DV|