Chicken & "Waffle" Topper
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, 2 topped crackers each.
- 12 pieces frozen popcorn chicken
- 12 RITZ Crackers
- 4 slices cooked bacon, each cut into 3 pieces
- 3 Muenster cheese slices (2-1/4 oz.), cut into 4 pieces each
- 1 Tbsp. maple-flavored or pancake syrup
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place chicken in single layer on microwaveable plate. Microwave on HIGH 30 sec. or until warmed.
- Arrange crackers in single layer on baking sheet; top with bacon, chicken and cheese.
- Bake 3 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Drizzle with syrup.
Prepare using 4 frozen chicken fingers, cut into thirds.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 9g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars 2g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|