Chicken-Salsa Verde Topper
- ½ lb. chicken tenders, cut into 24 pieces
- ½ cup salsa verde
- 24 TRISCUIT Fire Roasted Tomato & Olive Oil Crackers
- 4 pepper Jack cheese slices, each cut into 6 pieces
- 4 grape tomatoes, each cut into 6 slices
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cook and stir chicken in medium nonstick skillet on medium heat 2 min. Add salsa verde; cook 5 min. or until chicken is done, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, place crackers in single layer on baking sheet. Top with cheese; bake 3 min. or until melted.
- Spoon chicken mixture onto crackers; top with tomatoes.
These tasty Mexican-inspired topped crackers make a flavorful snacking option that can help you eat right.
Substitute 2 oz. shredded queso fresco for the pepper Jack cheese.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars <1g|
|Added sugars 0g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|