Chicken Pot Pie Soup
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 soup can water
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables(carrots, corn, peas and green beans)
- ½ cup cubed cooked potatoes
- ½ cup chopped cooked chicken
- 88 PREMIUM Soup & Oyster Crackers
- Cook soup and water in large saucepan on medium heat 5 min. or until heated through, stirring frequently.
- Add mixed vegetables, potatoes and chicken; stir. Simmer on medium-low heat 3 to 5 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Ladle into soup bowls. Serve with crackers.
Enjoy the great taste of a comfort-food classic in this satisfying soup that can help you eat right.
Substitute small cooked pasta shapes for the potatoes.
- Special Extra
Top each serving of soup with 1/4 tsp. pesto.
Substitute PREMIUM Saltine Crackers for the oyster crackers.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 4g|
|Saturated fat 1g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Vitamin A||15 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|