Chicken & Mixed Greens Salad with Milanese Crumbs
- ¾ cup Italian dressing, divided
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 lb.), pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 15 RITZ Crackers with Whole Wheat, finely crushed (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 8 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 2 plum tomatoes, cut into wedges
- Pour 1/4 cup dressing over chicken in shallow dish; turn to evenly coat both sides of each breast. Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Cook chicken in large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 4 min. or until each chicken is done and evenly browned, turning after 2 min. Remove chicken from skillet; cover to keep warm. Add cracker crumbs and garlic to skillet; cook 5 min. or until golden brown, stirring frequently. Remove from heat; stir in parsley.
- Place salad greens on platter; top with chicken, tomatoes and crumb mixture. Drizzle with remaining dressing.
Help your friends and family eat right with this tasty main dish salad.
Substitute baby spinach for the mixed greens.
Prepare using regular RITZ Crackers.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 2g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 3g|
|Vitamin A||20 %DV|
|Vitamin C||20 %DV|