Chicken Milanese Strip Tacos
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings.
- 6 small boneless skinless chicken breast halves, (1 1/2 lb.) pounded to 1/4-inch thickness, cut into 2-inch wide strips
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 30 RITZ Crackers, finely crushed (about 1 cup)
- 2 Tbsp. oil
- 4 cloves garlic, cut in half
- 6 corn tortillas (6 inch), warmed
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup drained pickled jalapeño slices
- Coat chicken strips, 1 at a time, with mayo then cracker crumbs.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil with garlic in medium nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add half the chicken; cook 3 min. or until done, turning once. Repeat with remaining oil and chicken.
- Divide chicken onto tortillas; top with remaining ingredients.
- Family Fun
Spoon each of the taco toppers into separate bowls, then let each family member use to make their own taco.
Serve taco filling in split bolillo rolls instead of rolled up in the tortillas.
You can't help saying "Viva Mexico!" when you enjoy a serving of these tacos on a special occasion!
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 25g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Total sugars 3g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||6 %DV|