Chicken Marsala-Stuffed Mushrooms
Prep time30 min
ServingsMakes 7 servings, 3 stuffed mushrooms each.
- 21 fresh mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped onions
- 14 RITZ Crackers, crushed
- ¼ cup finely chopped cooked chicken
- 2 Tbsp. Marsala wine
- ½ tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Remove stems from mushrooms; finely chop stems. Reserve mushroom tops for later use.
- Melt butter in small skillet on medium heat. Add onions and chopped stems; cook 5 to 6 min. or until tender, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- Add cracker crumbs, chicken, wine, Italian seasoning and 1 Tbsp. cheese to onion mixture; mix well.
- Spoon into reserved mushroom caps; place, filled sides up, on rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 15 min. or until heated through.
Substitute chicken broth for the wine.
Prepare using cremini mushrooms, which might also be labeled as baby bella mushrooms.
An 8-oz. pkg. of medium mushrooms typically contains about 10 to 12 medium mushrooms.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars 0g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|