Chicken Fiesta Dip
This smart game-day option, a hot and cheesy dip with chicken and tomatoes, will have some of your guests flagged for holding—holding back other guests trying to get a taste.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 32 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 11 pieces each.
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 pkt. (1-1/4 oz.) taco seasoning mix
- 1½ cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- WHEAT THINS Big Snacks
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix first 3 ingredients in medium bowl. Stir in chicken, 1/2 cup shredded cheese and onions.
- Spoon into 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 25 min. or until heated through. Top with remaining shredded cheese, tomatoes and olives. Serve with WHEAT THINS.
- Special Extra
In addition to the WHEAT THINS, serve this flavorful dip with a variety of colorful cut-up fresh vegetables, such as red and green pepper strips, and celery sticks.
Substitute a 1-1/2-qt. casserole for the pie plate.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 2.5g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 5g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|