Chicken, Apple & Bacon Stackers
Grilled apples give an extra depth of flavor to these warm appetizer bites that also include smoky bacon, grilled chicken and savory chutney.
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, 4 topped crackers each.
- ½ small apple, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 3 chicken tenders (1/4 lb.)
- ½ tsp. garlic pepper seasoning
- 24 TRISCUIT Crackers
- 6 slices cooked center-cut bacon, each cut into 4 pieces
- 2 Tbsp. chutney
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Heat nonstick grill pan on medium heat. Add apples; cook 2 to 3 min. or until tender, turning occasionally. Remove from pan; cut into 24 pieces.
- Sprinkle chicken with garlic pepper seasoning. Add to grill pan; cook on medium-high heat 4 to 5 min. or until done, turning after 3 min. Remove from pan; cut into 24 pieces.
- Top crackers with bacon, apples, chicken, chutney and parsley.
Prepare using turkey bacon.
Omit bacon. Substitute bacon jam for the chutney.
Prepare using your favorite variety of TRISCUIT Crackers.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 4.5g|
|Saturated fat 1g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Total sugars 4g|
|Added sugars 3g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|