Cherry Cheesecake in a Cloud
Prep time5 min
ServingsMakes 4 servings.
- ¼ cup cream cheese spread
- ½ cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 3 OREO Cookies, finely chopped
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- Microwave cream cheese spread in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 10 sec. or until softened. Add whipped topping; whisk until well blended.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture onto 4 dessert plates. Use back of large spoon to shape each mound into shell.
- Sprinkle insides of shells with chopped cookies; fill with pie filling.
Prepare as directed using Neufchatel cheese, frozen lite whipped topping and Reduced Fat OREO Cookies.
Prepare using strawberry pie filling.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 4.5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 19g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|