Cheesy Vegetable Dip
- 1 container (16 oz.) reduced-fat cottage cheese
- ¼ cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1 medium zucchini, shredded (about 1 cup)
- 1 small tomato, chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- ¼ tsp. Italian seasoning
- WHEAT THINS Reduced Fat Snacks
- Place cottage cheese and dressing in electric blender or food processor; cover. Blend well. Spoon into serving bowl.
- Stir in zucchini, tomatoes, onions and seasoning; cover.
- Refrigerate several hours or until chilled. Serve as dip with the crackers.
This cheesy dip, made with better-for-you ingredients, not only tastes great but also can be part of a healthful eating plan!
Prepare as directed, using WHEAT THINS Multigrain Snacks.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 6g|
|Saturated fat 1g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 5g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|