Cheesy Tomato Melt
- 12 RITZ Hint of Salt Crackers
- ¼ cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 large plum tomato, cut into 12 slices
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
- ⅛ tsp. garlic powder
- Top each cracker with 1 tsp. cheese and 1 tomato slice; sprinkle lightly with pepper and garlic powder.
- Place 6 topped crackers on microwaveable plate. Microwave on HIGH 10 to 15 sec. or until cheese is melted.
- Repeat with remaining topped crackers.
These quick-and-easy tomato bites are low in sodium and pack garden-fresh flavor in every bite.
- Special Extra
Sprinkle topped crackers with your favorite dried herb before microwaving. Experiment to find the flavors you like best. For example, try Italian seasoning for a pizza flavor or dried oregano leaves for a Mediterranean flavor.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 5g|
|Saturated fat 1.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars <1g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|