Cheesy Sausage Dip
Prep time30 min
ServingsMakes 32 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 11 pieces each.
- ¾ lb. hot Italian sausage links, casings removed
- ⅓ cup EACH finely chopped green and red peppers
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 cups shredded pepper Jack cheese
- WHEAT THINS Big Snacks
- Crumble sausage into medium saucepan; cook on medium-high heat 2 min., stirring frequently. Add peppers; cook and stir 1 min. or until sausage is done.
- Remove sausage mixture from pan with slotted spoon; set aside. Whisk flour into drippings in pan until blended; cook and stir 1 min. Gradually stir in milk until blended. Bring to boil; simmer on medium-low heat 2 min., stirring occasionally.
- Return sausage mixture to pan. Add cheese; cook 2 min. or until melted, stirring frequently. Serve with WHEAT THINS.
Prepare using shredded white cheddar cheese.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 9g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 5g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|