Cheesy Pizza Dip
It almost doesn't matter how you stack 'em up. If you're using pizza ingredients, everyone digs in. This saucy, cheesy dip with fresh peppers proves the point.
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 2 cups dip, or 16 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 5 crackers each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup each chopped green and red peppers
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- RITZ Crackers
- Spread cream cheese onto bottom of microwaveable 9-inch quiche dish or pie plate; cover with pizza sauce. Top with all remaining ingredients except crackers.
- Microwave on HIGH 2 min. or until heated through.
- Serve with crackers.
- How to Soften Cream Cheese
Place completely unwrapped package of cream cheese in microwaveable 9-inch pie plate. Microwave on HIGH 15 sec. or just until softened; spread to cover bottom of pie plate, then continue as directed.
- Serving Suggestion
Serve with assorted cut-up fresh vegetable dippers in addition to the crackers.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 4.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 2g|
|Added sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||6 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|