Cheesy Fiesta Pasta Bake
Prep time20 min
ServingsMakes 5 servings, 1 cup each.
- ½ cup milk
- ½ lb. (8 oz.) VELVEETA®, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 cups medium-size pasta, cooked, drained
- 1 cup each chopped tomatoes and green peppers
- ¼ tsp. each ground cumin and garlic powder
- ½ cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 6 PREMIUM Saltine Crackers, crushed (about 1/4 cup)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cook milk and VELVEETA in medium saucepan on low heat until VELVEETA is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring occasionally. Stir in pasta, tomatoes, peppers and seasonings.
- Spoon into 1-1/2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray; sprinkle with shredded cheese. Mix butter and cracker crumbs; sprinkle over pasta mixture.
- Bake 20 min. or until heated through.
- Special Extra
Stir in 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled, with the pasta.
Substitute 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables for the tomatoes and green peppers.
You can't help saying "Viva Mexico!" when you enjoy a serving of this pasta bake on a special occasion.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 16g|
|Saturated fat 10g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 8g|
|Vitamin A||25 %DV|
|Vitamin C||25 %DV|