Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli Bake
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, about 1-1/3 cups each
- 1½ lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen broccoli florets, thawed, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup
- ½ lb. (8 oz.) Sharp Cheddar VELVEETA, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 24 RITZ Crackers, crushed (about 1 cup)
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Combine first 4 ingredients; spoon into 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Mix butter and cracker crumbs; sprinkle over chicken mixture
- Bake 30 min. or until chicken is done and casserole is heated through.
Serve with a mixed green salad and your favorite fresh fruit to round out the meal.
Substitute 3/4 cup CHEEZ WHIZ Cheese Dip for the VELVEETA.
Substitute frozen mixed vegetables for the broccoli florets.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 18g|
|Saturated fat 9g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Total sugars 5g|
|Vitamin A||35 %DV|
|Vitamin C||35 %DV|