Cheesy BBQ Bacon Toppers
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, 4 topped crackers each.
- 8 slices bacon, cooked, drained
- 4 oz. cheddar cheese, cut into 12 slices
- 24 RITZ Crackers
- 2 Tbsp. barbecue sauce
- Cut bacon slices in thirds, then cut cheese slices in half.
- Top crackers with bacon and cheese.
- Place 6 topped crackers on microwaveable plate.
- Microwave on HIGH 10 to 15 sec. or until cheese begins to melt.
- Repeat with remaining topped crackers.
- Drizzle with barbecue sauce.
Prepare with reduced-fat cheddar cheese, and substituting 8 slices deli-style honey ham for the cooked bacon.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 14g|
|Saturated fat 6g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 3g|
|Added sugars 1g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|