Cheesy Apple Crumble
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 9 servings, about 3/4 cup each.
- ½ lb. (8 oz.) VELVEETA®, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 Granny Smith apples, chopped
- ⅔ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 sleeve RITZ Crackers (about 35), crushed
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix VELVEETA, apples, cranberries, sugar and cinnamon in 2-qt. baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Mix cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle evenly over apple mixture.
- Bake 30 to 35 min. or until apples are tender and topping is golden brown.
- Serve warm topped with whipped topping Whipped Topping or ice cream, if desired.
- Better For You
Save 4 grams of fat per serving by preparing with 2% Milk VELVEETA and RITZ Reduced Fat Crackers. You'll save 30 calories, too.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11g|
|Saturated fat 5g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 23g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|