Cheesy Antipasto Dip
Are you searching for a make ahead dip recipe? This easy baked dip combines the savory flavors of antipasto and will be a popular addition to your next party!
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 20 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 11 WHEAT THINS each.
- 1½ cups shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 3 Tbsp. chopped black olives, divided
- 3 Tbsp. chopped green picante olives, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Neufchatel cheese, softened
- ½ cup chopped deli ham
- ½ cup chopped drained canned artichoke hearts
- WHEAT THINS Big Snacks
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Reserve 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, and 1/2 tsp. of each of the olives. Mix remaining mozzarella and olives with Neufchatel, ham and artichokes until blended.
- Spoon into 3-cup baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with reserved mozzarella.
- Bake 25 min. or until heated through.
- Top with reserved olives. Serve with WHEAT THINS.
- Make Ahead
This flavorful dip can be mixed together ahead of time. Refrigerate up to 24 hours. Remove from refrigerator about 30 min. before baking as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 5g|
|Vitamin A||4 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|