Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 8 servings, about 1 cup chowder and 5 crackers each.
- ½ lb. ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 2 cans (14-1/2 oz. each) fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- ¾ lb. (12 oz.) VELVEETA®, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 4 tsp. sweet pickle relish
- 40 PREMIUM Unsalted Tops Saltine Crackers
- Brown meat with onions in large saucepan; drain.
- Stir in flour; cook and stir 2 min. Add broth and tomatoes; cook on medium-low heat 5 min. or until heated through. Stir in VELVEETA; cook and stir 8 to 10 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted and soup is heated through.
- Spoon into soup bowls; top with relish. Serve with crackers.
- Special Extra
Cook 1 shredded carrot with the meat and onions.
- Better For You
Good news! You'll save 40 calories and 5 grams of total fat, including 3 grams of saturated fat, per serving by preparing with lean ground beef and 2% Milk VELVEETA.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 13g|
|Saturated fat 7g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 7g|
|Vitamin A||15 %DV|
|Vitamin C||15 %DV|