Cheese Ball "In-the-Net"
This creamy cheddar and roasted pepper cheese ball is easy to make ahead for a party appetizer. Decorate like a basketball for a themed event!
Prep time30 min
Total time3hr 30min
ServingsMakes 2-1/2 cups spread or 20 servings, 2 Tbsp. spread and 16 WHEAT THINS each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (7 oz.) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chopped drained roasted red peppers
- ¼ cup turkey pepperoni (about 1-1/4 oz.), finely chopped
- ¼ cup pitted black olives, cut lengthwise in half, then sliced crosswise
- WHEAT THINS Original Snacks
- Mix all ingredients except olives and WHEAT THINS until blended; shape into ball. Wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Place cheese ball on platter. Decorate with olives and WHEAT THINS to resemble a basketball and net as shown in photo.
- Serve with additional WHEAT THINS.
- Special Extra
Add 1/2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning to cheese mixture before shaping into ball and refrigerating as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 3.5g|
|Trans fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 4g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|