Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 3 servings, 2 cracker sandwiches each.
- 12 RITZ Crackers
- 2 oz. white cheddar cheese, cut into 12 slices
- ¼ small apple, cut into 6 slices
- 1½ tsp. caramel sauce
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place crackers in single layer on baking sheet; top with cheese. Place apples on 6 crackers.
- Bake 3 to 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Drizzle caramel sauce over apple-topped crackers; cover with remaining crackers, cheese sides down.
Prepare using your favorite variety of RITZ Crackers.
Substitute maple-flavored or pancake syrup for the caramel sauce.
Cut 1 slice fully cooked bacon into 6 pieces. Prepare recipe as directed, adding bacon to 6 cheese-topped crackers before topping with apples. Bake as directed. Drizzle with caramel sauce, then continue as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 4.5g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber <1g|
|Total sugars 4g|
|Added sugars 2g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|