Carrot Cheesecake Bars
Two favorite desserts combine for one creamy, cinnamon-spiced bar with fresh grated carrot and a crispy crust. Ingenious, no?
Prep time15 min
Total time6hr 5min
ServingsMakes 24 servings.
- ¼ cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1½ cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1½ tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup finely shredded carrots (about 2)
- 1½ cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- Heat oven to 325ºF.
- Mix butter, crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and 1/2 tsp. cinnamon; press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Bake 10 min.
- Beat cream cheese, vanilla and the remaining sugar and cinnamon in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each just until blended. Stir in carrots; spread over crust.
- Bake 45 to 50 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours. Serve topped with whipped topping.
- Sour Cream-Topped Cheesecake Bars
Omit whipped topping. Prepare and bake cheesecake as directed. Mix 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream, 1/4 cup sugar and 1 tsp. vanilla. Spread over warm cheesecake. Bake 5 min. Cool completely. Refrigerate 4 hours. Refrigerate leftovers.
Since this indulgent recipe makes 24 servings, it is the perfect dessert to serve at your next party.
- Special Extra
Top each serving with a pecan half.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 15g|
|Saturated fat 9g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 12g|
|Vitamin A||20 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|