Caramel-Pumpkin Mousse Tart with Pecan Crumble
Prep time30 min
Total time4hr 45min
ServingsMakes 10 servings.
- 60 NILLA Wafers, divided
- ½ cup butter, melted, divided
- ⅓ cup chopped pecans
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1¾ tsp. pumpkin pie spice, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) vanilla instant pudding mix
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 12 caramels
- 1 Tbsp. water
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Crush 50 wafers to form fine crumbs; mix with 1/3 cup butter. Press onto bottom of 9-inch tart pan. Coarsely crush remaining wafers; place in medium bowl. Add remaining butter, nuts, sugar and 1/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice; mix well. Spread onto bottom of shallow pan; place in oven along with crust. Bake 10 to 12 min. or until both are light golden brown; cool.
- Beat cream cheese and pumpkin in medium bowl with mixer until well blended. Add remaining pie spice and dry pudding mix; beat until blended. Gradually beat in milk; spread over crust. Top with whipped topping, spreading to within 1/2 inch of edge. Refrigerate 4 hours. Meanwhile, break cooled baked nut mixture into smaller pieces; store in airtight container until ready to use.
- Sprinkle nut mixture over tart just before serving. Microwave caramels and water in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 min. or until caramels are melted, stirring after 45 sec. Drizzle over tart.
- Better For You
Save 70 calories and 6 grams of fat, including 3 grams of saturated fat per serving by preparing with Reduced Fat NILLA Wafers, Neufchatel cheese, vanilla fat-free sugar-free instant pudding mix and frozen lite whipped topping.
Prepare in 9-inch pie plate instead of the tart pan.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 26g|
|Saturated fat 14g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 27g|
|Vitamin A||90 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|