Caramel Nut Cheesecake
Creamy, crunchy and smooth, this caramel sensation just keeps getting better with every bite. Bring this dessert to a party and you’re sure to find a crowd of new best friends.
Prep time20 min
Total time5hr 55min
ServingsMakes 16 servings.
- 16 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 2 cups crumbs)
- 1 cup salted peanuts, chopped, divided
- 1¼ cups sugar, divided
- 6 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup caramel ice cream topping
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Combine graham crumbs, 1/2 cup nuts, 1/4 cup sugar and butter; press onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 10 min. Cool.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 35 min. or until center is almost set; cool completely.
- Refrigerate cheesecake 4 hours.
- Top cheesecake with remaining nuts and caramel topping just before serving. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve.
Sweets can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
- Special Extra
Cut chilled cheesecake into 16 bars, then cut each bar diagonally in half. Place 2 pieces on each dessert plate to serve.
- How to Avoid Cracked Cheesecakes
After adding the eggs, be careful not to overbeat the batter since this can cause the baked cheesecake to crack.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 33g|
|Saturated fat 18g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 23g|
|Vitamin A||20 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|