Caramel Crunch Bars
Creamy, crunchy, melty, salty, sweet. And as if that weren’t enough to make this the most mouthwatering bar you'll ever eat, there’s the chocolate drizzle. Yum.
Prep time10 min
Total time1hr 10min
ServingsMakes 12 servings.
- 4½ HONEY MAID Honey Grahams
- 1 pkg. (11 oz.) caramels, unwrapped
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- ½ cup salted peanuts
- ½ cup miniature marshmallows
- ½ cup coarsely crushed pretzels
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan. Grease foil generously with shortening. Place grahams on bottom of pan, cutting to fit if necessary.
- Microwave caramels and milk in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until caramel bits are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring every 30 sec. Pour over grahams; top with next 3 ingredients. Drizzle with chocolate.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Use foil handles to remove dessert from pan before cutting into bars to serve.
Prepare using 1 pkg. (11 oz) caramel bits.
Prepare using HONEY MAID Chocolate Grahams.
- Take Along
These bars travel well. Store in airtight container at room temperature before transporting to your destination.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 10g|
|Saturated fat 4.5g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 27g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|