Caramel ice cream topping flavors this easy no bake cheesecake that's the perfect filling for the chocolate cookie crumb crust.
Prep time30 min
Total time4hr 45min
ServingsMakes 12 servings.
- 18 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 1-1/2 cups crumbs)
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 jar (12.5 oz.) caramel ice cream topping, divided
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of the caramel topping for later use. Pour remaining caramel topping into large saucepan sprayed with cooking spray. Add marshmallows; cook on low heat until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently. Cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add marshmallow mixture; mix well. Gently stir in whipped cream; pour over crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- Drizzle with reserved caramel topping just before serving.
Since this indulgent cheesecake makes 12 servings, it's the perfect dessert to serve at your next party.
Prepare using your favorite variety of OREO Cookies.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 26g|
|Saturated fat 15g|
|Trans fat 1g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 35g|
|Added sugars 16g|
|Vitamin A||25 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|