Cappuccino Cookie Balls
Prep time30 min
Total time1hr 30min
ServingsMakes 4 doz. or 48 servings, 1 cookie ball each.
- 1¼ tsp. instant coffee, divided
- 1 tsp. water
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 34 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- 1¾ tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- 3 pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate, melted
- Add 1 tsp. coffee granules to water in large bowl; stir until dissolved. Add cream cheese, cookie crumbs and 1-1/2 tsp. cinnamon; mix well. Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls.
- Crush remaining coffee granules with back of spoon; stir into melted chocolate. Dip balls in chocolate mixture; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- How to Store
Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
- How to Make Cookie Crumbs
Crushing OREO Cookies is a cinch with a rolling pin and a resealable plastic food storage bag. Or, process the cookies in your food processor or blender.
- How to Easily Dip Balls
To easily coat balls with the melted chocolate, add balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove balls with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place balls in prepared pan; let stand until firm.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 5g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars 8g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|