Cappuccino Chocolate-Swirl Cheesecake Bars
Prep time15 min
Total time5hr 55min
ServingsMakes 16 servings
- 24 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 2 cups)
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. instant coffee
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup boiling water
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 2 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted, cooled
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Add coffee and cinnamon to boiling water; stir until coffee granules are dissolved. Cool slightly. Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add coffee and sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing after each just until blended.
- Remove 1 cup batter; pour remaining batter over crust. Stir chocolate into reserved batter. Drop by tablespoonfuls over batter in pan; swirl gently with knife.
- Bake 40 min. or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 4 hours.
This special occasion dessert makes 16 servings and is perfect for feeding a crowd.
- How to Easily Cut Cheesecake
Use foil handles to remove chilled cheesecake from pan before cutting to serve.
- How to How to Soften Cream Cheese
Place completely unwrapped package of cream cheese in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 10 sec. or just until softened. Add 15 sec. for each additional package of cream cheese.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 30g|
|Saturated fat 17g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 23g|
|Vitamin A||20 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|