California Cracker Topper
- ½ cup crabmeat salad
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped seedless cucumbers
- 1 small avocados
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 24 PREMIUM Multigrain Saltine Crackers
- Mix crabmeat salad and cucumbers; set aside.
- Cut avocado into 12 lengthwise slices; cut each slice crosswise in half. Sprinkle evenly with lime juice.
- Place 1 avocado piece on each cracker; top with 1 tsp. of the crabmeat mixture.
Tempt your tastebuds with a variety of flavors in these easy-to-make appetizers. Since they are made with multigrain crackers, they can fit into a healthful eating plan.
- Make Ahead
Prepare crabmeat mixture and sprinkle avocado slices with lime juice as directed. Cover and refrigerate in separate containers up to 8 hours before using to top crackers as directed.
- Special Extra
For added heat, spread 1 tsp. wasabi paste evenly onto crackers before topping with remaining ingredients as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 3.5g|
|Saturated fat 0.5g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 0g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||2 %DV|