Buffalo Hummus 'n Cauliflower Bites
For a spicy twist on wings, these tasty appetizers feature TRISCUIT Crackers topped with hummus, and cauliflower florets baked in a spicy Buffalo sauce
- 24 small cauliflower florets (about 1 cup)
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- ¼ cup hummus
- 24 TRISCUIT Crackers
- 2 Tbsp. crumbled blue cheese
- 24 small celery leaves
- Heat oven to 425ºF.
- Cover rimmed baking sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray. Toss cauliflower with oil and garlic powder; spread onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 min. or until cauliflower is crisp-tender and lightly browned, stirring after 10 min.
- Stir hot sauce into hummus; spread onto crackers. Top with remaining ingredients.
A good source of fiber, the TRISCUIT Crackers also provide 16 g of whole grains in each delicious serving of these tasty snacks.
Substitute 1 cup (about 1/2 of 10-oz. pkg.) frozen cauliflower florets for the fresh cauliflower florets. Microwave cauliflower as directed on package; drain well. Cut into smaller florets, if necessary. Toss with olive oil and garlic powder and roast as directed.
- Buffalo Hummus 'n Cauliflower "Flatbread"
Roast cauliflower as directed. Meanwhile, place TRISCUIT Crackers in single layer, with sides touching, on parchment-covered tray or board to form a rectangle. Stir hot sauce into hummus; spread onto crackers. Top with remaining ingredients as directed.
Prepare using 1 cup (about 1/4 of 14-oz. pkg.) frozen oven-ready seasoned mixed broccoli and cauliflower for roasting. Toss with oil and garlic powder, then roast vegetables as directed on package. Continue as directed.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 5g|
|Saturated fat 1g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 3g|
|Total sugars <1g|
|Added sugars 0g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||4 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|