Buffalo Chicken RITZwich
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 6 servings, 2 cracker sandwiches each.
- 4 frozen Buffalo sauce-glazed breaded boneless chicken chunks
- 24 RITZ Crackers
- 2 oz. Gorgonzola cheese, cut into 24 pieces
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Microwave chicken chunks as directed on package; cut each into 3 pieces.
- Place crackers in single layer on baking sheet; top with cheese. Place chicken on 12 crackers.
- Bake 3 to 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Cover chicken-topped crackers with remaining crackers, cheese sides down.
Prepare using your favorite variety of RITZ Crackers.
- Serving Suggestion
Serve with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 0g|
|Total sugars <1g|
|Added sugars <1g|
|Vitamin A||0 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|