Buffalo Chicken Pull-Apart TRISCUIT "Pizza"
Prep time15 min
ServingsMakes 12 servings, 3 topped crackers each.
- 1½ cups chopped cooked chicken
- ⅓ cup Buffalo wing sauce, divided
- 36 TRISCUIT Crackers
- ½ cup blue cheese dressing
- 1 cup shredded cheddar and Monterey Jack cheeses
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Heat oven 350°F.
- Combine chicken and 1/4 cup wing sauce.
- Arrange crackers, with sides touching, in rectangular shape on foil- or parchment-covered rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with dressing; spread over crackers.
- Top with chicken mixture and cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 min. or until chicken mixture is heated through and cheese is melted.
- Drizzle with remaining wing sauce; sprinkle with onions. Pull apart into pieces to serve.
Prepare using light ranch dressing.
- For Spicier Flavor
Serve topped with additional wing sauce.
Substitute 1/4 cup sliced celery for the green onions.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 11g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 2g|
|Total sugars 0g|
|Added sugars 0g|
|Vitamin A||2 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|