Buffalo Chicken Party Dip
This creamy Buffalo chicken dip is the best party appetizer with the flavors of your favorite wings, but much easier to eat. And prep is super quick when you use a rotisserie chicken!
Prep time10 min
ServingsMakes 3-3/4 cups dip or 30 servings, 2 Tbsp. dip and 14 chips each.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Neufchatel cheese, softened
- ½ cup light sour cream
- ¼ cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 Tbsp. reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 1¼ cups finely shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 2 carrots, chopped (about 3/4 cup), divided
- 2 stalks celery, chopped (about 3/4 cup), divided
- 2 Tbsp. crumbled blue cheese
- RITZ Toasted Chips Original
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat Neufchatel cheese, sour cream, wing sauce and mayonnaise in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add chicken, 1 cup shredded cheese, and 1/2 cup EACH carrots and celery.
- Spoon into 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray; sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 min. or until dip is heated through, and shredded cheese is melted.
- Top with the blue cheese and remaining carrots and celery before serving with the RITZ Chips.
- Make it Easy
Use a rotisserie chicken for preparing this hot and cheesy dip. Just remove the skin and shred 1 cup of the meat. Refrigerate remaining chicken for another use.
Prepare using shredded cooked chicken breast and shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend.
Substitute a shallow 1-qt. casserole dish for the pie plate.
Nutrition Per Serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 9g|
|Saturated fat 3g|
|Trans fat 0g|
|Dietary fiber 1g|
|Total sugars 4g|
|Added sugars 3g|
|Vitamin A||8 %DV|
|Vitamin C||0 %DV|
|Vitamin D||0 %DV|